Saturday 6 March 2010

EXTRA! EXTRA!

An additional pamphlet to go with the todays mimes...sorry, mines update. I remembered this update only after noticing that Battlefield Heroes developer's comment (why are you reading my blog?).

A lot of people constantly bug me about what new games I'm going to buy, and I usually have to tell them that I'll get nothing because I'm poor. Honestly, I have 50 euros in cash and 300 in the bank, new games cost 70 euros and are rarely worth even a 1/8 of the price. I was pretty darn stupid to buy any consoles and games in the first place, I should've invested my money wisely and drank a free soda pop 30 years later.
Anyway, this month I have my birthday and I'll get at least one new PS3 game. I have a small, poor family so that and 40 euros is what I expect to get, and considering the wars and sickness and famine and orphans and large scale earthquakes in the world today I suppose having a game, 40 euros and a meal every day without dying or losing my roof makes me a rather lucky person.

Anyway, I think I've decided what that one game I'll get is: Battlefield Bad Company 2. Never played the first, never wanted to play Modern Warfare or MW2 or any other COD game that people seem to compare Battlefield Bad Company 2 to, but I happened upon some videos of Bad Company 2 the other day and if that game isn't awesome and worth it's price, then... well, then I suppose I can always play Fallout 2. Fallout 2 is great.
Besides, Bad Company 2 CAN NOT be any worse than Genji: Days of the Blade. Yes, one birthday Genji:DotB was (nearly) all I got, and that game is AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. At least Battlefield games have a great theme, Battlefield Heroes theme still plays in my head.

Anyway, yeah, Battlefield Bad Company 2 is this quarter's game for me if nothing better comes up and I'd bet my ass that nothing will IF I were to make that mistake again.
Rememeber though, this entire century's game, the game I would sell my testicles for and walk 300 miles through a burning desert to get is of course Red Dead Redemption. Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Red Dead Redemption, then I'll be broke and soon move under a cardboard box. No Heavy Rain or God of War 3 for me.

Really looking forward to seeing this...uh, empty desert?
Now go read today's update on my treks to the great pile of futuristic dirt in the bottom-left corner of the US of A.

No comments:

Post a Comment