Friday 25 December 2009

For Christmas, I got

Black woolly socks

A Mickey Mouse toy with a huge head

A polo shirt

A jacket

Some cozy trousers I can wear at home

A tool

2 Uncle -Scrooge books

Indiana Jones DVD Collection that has all 4 movies (last year I got Kingdom of the Crystal Skull from the same person, now I have one extra). I'm a bit frightened, because on the back of the box they threaten that the films have remade stuff by George Lucas, and we all know George Lucas has made shit since the original Star Wars trilogy. His butchering of movies with new edits is horrible to watch

Clint Eastwood 3-western Collection DVD that has The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, For a Few Dollars More and surprisingly Hang 'Em High. I have those in my "large" VHS collection already, but without a VCR they're useless so getting the DVD versions is great (by the way, my now 28 piece dvd collection has 19 westerns...)

The Outlaw Josey Wales DVD

A blue toy bird

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for PS3 (and I beat it on Hard difficulty already, played all night, going back to collect at least a few more trophies if not all of them today). Might make a walkthrough some day

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues for PS3. I'm saving that for later, going to play it through with my sister. The LEGO games are far more fun to play with other people and games are generally far more fun to play for the first time so this way the game will be exponentially extreme fun


That's it. No Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, no Batman: Arkham Asylum, no Ghostbusters. Have to go and buy those myself once the shops are back in business, though now I'm most definitely buying Uncharted: Drake's Fortune as well.
Can't figure out how people dare to say PS3 has no system-seller titles when there's two: Uncharted 1 and 2. Uncharted 2 is one of the best games I've played in my life, and I'm happy about that because so far the next-generation of gaming has been a huge disappointment to me. Well, Uncharted games are made by Naughty Dog, and Naughty Dog never fails to entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment