Tuesday 10 November 2009

Until He Wins

If you look right you'll see that I've added a new shite to the list of other shites. I thought I might as well tell you why to make it seem like I update often.
There's really just one reason: his video series titled "Until We Win" that deserves some respect. You see, in Until We Win he plays old games that are considered by many to be some of the hardest video games in history, and what he does is he plays these games completely without using save states or any other tricks, on the hardest possible difficulty level no less, and then in the videos he gives viewers tips and tricks on how to beat the games themselves.

So, let's give Jason a big hand for his work, watch his videos and be happy that he sometimes spends a month beating a game so you don't really have to.
He also takes requests. That, as well as making an effort and showing some skill, is something I don't do. He's a bigger man than I am, although I must say I may have better chance at meeting people.

So far the man has done games like Bayou Billy, Chakan, Super Castlevania IV, Battletoads, Silver Surfer, Alex Kidd, Deadly Towers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Super Ghouls N' Ghosts, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Hydlide, Megaman, Actraiser
Go there and keep an eye out for more of his stuff http://www.lordkat.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment