Friday 10 April 2009

Bounty killer's work never ends...

I am amazed of how well the Desperados walkthrough is received. The game wasn't a hit, hardly anyone I know has heard of it, and even I hadn't heard of the sequels before, but... the walkthrough's a hit!
I guess there are 2 reasons to this:
1) I'm the only one walkingthrough it and
2) I've become more popular in the past week than nearly ever before (except during the summer weeks when I uploaded the new Jak walkthroughs), at least according to YT Insight.

Well... wish me luck. There is a good chance that I will also be walkingthrough another game in the series... Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge! If it works, that is. I'm not much of a PC gamer because PC games give me loads of trouble. With console games, just pop in the game and play. With PC... install, download patches, update, fix something, read how to fix things, go online and whine, seek help on forums, fix more stuff, pray to God, play, hope it doesn't crash and then hope your fingers don't break trying to press 20 keys at the same time.
And Dungeon Keeper 2 doesn't work on Vista... WHO SAYS PC GAMING IS FUN?!

But, point is: Desperados 1 is awesome and we all like it. Desperados 2 is possibly coming up after Desperados 1. Read you later how things went.

No comments:

Post a Comment