Monday 12 October 2009

Red Dead Revolver

It never was about the money
Walkthrough
PlayStation 2
The Open Frontier of the West
Vast, rugged, and lawless. As a young man, you were helpless to prevent the slaughter of your family at the hands of bandits. Many years later, you live as a bounty hunter - bringing criminals to justice, while struggling to unravel the mystery of your past. You must find those who murdered your family, then, you will take your revenge.

Dazzle:


Webcam:


One of my favourite games ever.

The webcam walkthrough posted above was my first walkthrough ever. It was originally supposed to be just one video, showing only the first three levels. Oddly, though, several people contacted me and asked me to continue the "walkthrough", and so I did.
The gameplay is shoddy, as I had not been actively gaming for the past years.
Most cutscenes are missing due to the fact that I was somewhat new to YouTube and didn't know if some company would remove my account if I leave them in.
The most notable thing in this walkthrough is the Battle Finale chapter. This was the first time I ever scored the 'Excellent' rating in that chapter, a feat not many RDR players have done before (there are only about 17 people in the world who have finished the game, only 3 of them are known to be Excellent). Lucky I was filming.

The Dazzle walkthrough has all cutscenes AND loading screens left in uncut. The addition of loading screens in the videos have both pleased and pissed off people, so I don't really care what you think, unless it also pleases you in which case you are free to kiss ass.
The gameplay may be even worse than in the webcam version, oddly enough, and I did not score Excellent against Kelley again. Someday, Kelley, some bloody day...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Johnny, I write you from argentina, and now I am playing red dear revolver, in the FALL FROM GRACE, in the duel with Cornett, and I wanna know if you can help with these guy, because i tried almost 30 times to hit him and i can`t. He is very very very very quick for me..and can`t without he hit me first...So what is the strategy for kill this muther*****..

    KObryniec diego.

    My adress if you wanna write me is kobryniec@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnny, I write you from argentina, and now I playing red dear revolver, in the FALL FROM GRACE, in the duel with Cornett, ina I wanna know if you an help with these guy, because i tried almost 30 times to hit him and i can`t. He is very very very very quick for me..and can`t without he hot me first...So what is the strategy for kill this muther*****..

    My adress if you wanna write me is kobryniec@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete