Wednesday 2 September 2009

Site Update: 02.09.09

Just a quick update on a few things

- FREEDOM!
- Starsky & Hutch is nearly completely up on YouTube
- Postal 2: Share the Pain has been recorded and is soon to be uploaded
- Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend is being recorded
- All GTA VC, GTA VCS, LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Star Wars 2, THUG and THUG 2 videos have been removed from YouTube completely. Gaining loads of copyright notices and not being that popular (only some hundred views in a year? :O ) I saw it best to get rid of them.
I'll upload at least the GTA VC walkthrough someplace else.

Also, I will maintain this speed of uploading videos. I can take longer breaks AND seeing how many people have gone back to school and work now, they have less time to watch videos as shown by YouTube insight.
Many have said they watch my videos at work or in school when they have a computer available, but still for most it's a hectic time in their lives.
So, 2-3 videos a day is the normal pace, depending on the context. If I have 5 videos done from one level, I'll upload all 5 videos at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment