Thursday 27 August 2009

Site Update: 27.08.09

- I have begun uploading the Starsky & Hutch walkthrough to YouTube
- I have updated the Overlord: Raising Hell page
- I have created and updated the Ratchet & Clank page completely
- I have started recording a Postal 2: Share the Pain walkthrough

A few things more:
LEGO Star Wars 1 and 2 and GTA Vice City and Vice City Stories will be completely removed and uploaded elsewhere just as soon as there is some extra time, due to music copyright problems forcing me to remove so many videos of those walkthroughs from YouTube. The playlists are full of unavailable videos and it's downright laughable having less than half of the videos up.

It's also nearly September. Start of a new work-year. Who knows what an unemployed young man will end up doing with all his plentiful spare time. Have a wank, I suppose. What else.

No comments:

Post a Comment