Sunday 23 May 2010

It's getting worse and worse.
Apparently RDR(2) will be released 28th now*. Let's just stop this bullshit and say it'll be released someday in 2011 so I don't have to constantly be cursing Rockstar.
I thought about uploading new videos of Revolver and Redemption to my RedDeadRedemption YouTube channel but this is getting so ridiculous that I just don't think I should bother. If the game was first postponed by 6 months and then another month and now a week, I don't see why I should give a shit about the activity of the YouTube channel I specifically dedicated to the game series. I'll just postpone the uploading of new videos by two more months.

I had something to actually write about but I forgot what it was while I was trying to find a way to express my dissatisfaction with Rockstar and Take2. It was probably nothing, never mind.

* EDIT: Following some more links from one website to another I found out the Limited Edition will be released 28th, but the regular has been marked for release on 26th, which still is Wednesday, so the starting paragraph on top of this post is now invalid.
Now I don't know if I should wait another two days for the limited edition since it costs the same as the regular and in this confusion of mine I'm not sure if two days really matters anymore. Then again, what the hell does the limited edition have, golden guns that are more annoying than fun, an outfit I don't like that much, a horse that I don't care about and has been reported to be disappearance-prone when the story mode forces weaker horses on you, and a downloadable soundtrack that I can probably download from torrents anyway if I really want to and probably don't anyway.
God damn you, Rockstar people! You're making me lose my mind! AAARGH!

And this 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle I'm piecing together is boring. There's 200 bits left and they're all the same color, sky blue. Yes, I am STILL working on the 1000 piece puzzle, I just took a three month break.

Still don't remember what the thing was that I was originally going to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment