Tuesday 25 May 2010

It would seem like Redemption's finally out. Every website I've checked has changed the new expected release date of 26th to "in stock" a day too early. I didn't know, so I didn't go out and get it today. I'd still have time before the shops are closed, but... fuck it. I'll rewatch Hirttämättömät and continue working on my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. MAYBE I'll send a text message to my mother and tell her to look around if she has time after work and ask her to pick the game up if she sees it, maybe I won't. Hell, last Friday I spent several hours (and euros) under the hot summer sun looking for the game to no avail and now some kids on YouTube have spoiled the story of the game for me in a few messages, I'm in no particular hurry anymore.

My hands and fingers hurt so I'll keep this short. Nothing serious, it's just all that wanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment