Wednesday 10 March 2010

If they don't fit, I use scissors and glue

Yeah, I'm losing my hair with that 1000 piece puzzle. Doing good so far.
There's been a few tight spots when pieces of similar color fit together very well at first, but when it came time to connect them to other larger parts they just wouldn't cooperate. Luckily I am a perceptive man and noticed there was something odd about all this, and relocated those few rebel pieces.
Those blue shades of sky really piss me off. I just have to try one piece at a time and hope for the best.
The image I'm seeing in the half finished puzzle has an uncanny resemblance to the picture on the box the pieces came in. Coincidence? I think not.
Stay tuned for more nerve-shattering updates from the world of jigsaw puzzlery.

No comments:

Post a Comment