Wednesday 13 January 2010

Bionic Commando


PlayStation 3
First they used him.
Then they betrayed him.
Now he's their only hope.
First part can be watched here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFq6mHaHCaM


Recorded with Dazzle
I like this game a lot. It's sad that it's so short, I would've enjoyed another act or two.

NOTE: Some crap television media company or something has once again falsely claimed copyright of the first part of the walkthrough on YouTube and subsequently blocked several countries from viewing it and has also prevented me from embedding my own video on my own site.
Sorry, but as long as YouTube is YouTube and afraid of copyright feuds, and as long as I upload anything on YouTube, you'll just have to click the link above the player to see it.


I nearly added an insult against Google here also, but alas, they own this blogging service as well and from experience I know Google likes to close user accounts if you insult them or any of their partner companies too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment