Monday 14 December 2009

I would've written something bloggy this evening, but I got caught up creating stuff in and for Sims 2. Managed to create an outfit that looks just like the clothes I normally wear, and then I got cocky and started recolouring objects and creating even more complex outfits, and fucked those up.
I also tried building myself a house, and it was a nice start of a huge mansion, but I got tired of it because it wasn't my style. Most of the mods and modding tutorials I've checked have also been quite useless to me, so 95% of the day has been a waste of time as the whole day I've been doing something Sims 2 related.
I'll try creating something tomorrow, and if I manage to not fuck up I might post a blog with pictures again. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Yes you would! Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? You're a good boy, yes you are! Have a biscuit.

Time to hit the bed. The real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment