Sunday 20 December 2009

Assassin's Creed
PlayStation 3
Experience the Power of the Assassin
Jerusalem, 1191 AD during the brutal times of the Third Crusade. The streets are bustling with activity, but in a few seconds, everything will change all because of you, Altair, a feared Assassin.


Recorded with Dazzle
I hate this game. I don't like the walkthrough much either.
In the walkthrough I mostly cut out the running around parts, which has earned me a lot of angry comments. My reply to people with problems doing the investigations: if you can't find them after synchronizing at the view points, your game is likely glitched. Even if the videos did have those extra hours of running around, it wouldn't help you. Stop being so angry with my videos and direct your hate towards crappy game developers.

No comments:

Post a Comment