Saturday 31 October 2009

The Suffering
PC
Prison Is Hell!
Experience the terror as you fight your way out of a maximum security penitentiary overrun with ghastly creatures. Your desperate bid to escape this prison and the island that surrounds is only the beginning as you learn the truth behind The Suffering.

Recorded with Fraps
This game can be downloaded for PC free of charge completely legally nowadays, with advertisements included of course.

Recording this game has left a good taste in my mouth. A taste of blood.
I would describe the game as a Manhunt-y Silent Hill type of Max Payne-ish shooter.
Although it's my first time playing, the walkthrough shouldn't be too awful gameplaywise as I do retry if I fail miserably.
I started the walkthrough as a Halloween special, but I most likely end it as an Easter-project.

No comments:

Post a Comment