Tuesday 30 March 2010

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

PlayStation 2

An epic adventure. A vast, amazing universe to explore. A best friend who coughs up furballs. You're about to go on a very special journey...
Your adventure will take you from forbidden jungle to underwater ruins, through fiery canyons and over snowy mountains. You'll make many fantastic discoveries, and learn of a sinister plot to change your world for all time. And eventually, you will be forced to make a terrible choice...

Version 1

Recorded with a webcam

Version 2

Recorded with Dazzle

A fun game.
Version 1 is my first time playing the game EVER, Version 2 is my second time playing the game EVER. Both suck in quality, Version 2 was the last walkthrough I recorded and edited with my old computer that died. The V2 videos are jittery and have hiccups, I suppose a V3 would be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment