Monday 21 December 2009

As you may have guessed already, I'm going to do Earthworm Jim 2 very soon. I already did a test run that ended in the final level 'See Jim Run, Run Jim Run' and it wasn't really the end of the run because I had continues left, but I decided to screw that and just quit. So, considering that the test run went so well (when I was a kid the farthest I can remember getting may have been Circus of the Scars) I'm not going to postpone recording it anymore than I have to.
Expect to see Earthworm Jim 2 around the day after tomorrow, because I still have the rest of the first game to put public.

I could do Earthworm Jim 3D as well, but... well, there's the obvious problems with that. I'll see what I can do.
The Suffering... I hate fighting buggy games, but when I have nothing else to record I'll get back to it.
There's a certain game that I would like to do, a game that haunts my mind all the time, but that I can't record. It's called Conker's Bad Fur Day and it was released on N64.
Send me a free N64 and the original game, OR ELSE... I will not record it!

No comments:

Post a Comment