Monday 6 April 2009

Let the NewsCasting Begin

I changed the way I post my updates a bit. I used to edit a separate page of my website and upload it to the server, but I never could bother to WRITE a post, EDIT an html page, LOGIN to the server and CHANGE the page there so I never really updated much.

NOW I use this Blogger thingy. It's Google powered, apparently, but I'll give it a chance, for the time being (I'm such a nice person). I just write a blog post on Blogger and you'll see it on my website. Takes a little less time and effort, so I should have enough energy to update more often now.

The title, JohnnyFox's NewsCast is from my old blog on GameSpot.com. I grew bored one night and did this NewsCast blogpost thing where I talked about several different things, put in some images and naturally added some of my classic ghastly humour, too. The NewsCast thing was fun to do and pretty great, but also very demanding. Editing html code for hours because of a joke blogpost is not a small hobby, you know.

There will be more updates to my website later, hopefully. For now I've only updated the pages Thanks! and Game Collection and changed the index window a bit.

Stay tuned for future awesomelessness!

5 comments:

  1. Now you can also comment on the updates. It's interactivity to the maximum power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude this blog for sizzle

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude do a gta 4 walkthru

    ReplyDelete
  4. BULLY ROCKS BULLY ROCKS BULLY ROCKS BULLY ROCKS

    ReplyDelete