Thursday 26 November 2009

GUN
PlayStation 2

Experience the Brutality, Greed, and Lust that was the West.
When life robs Colton White of all that matters, the only thing left he can trust is his GUN. Journey as Colton on your quest to exact vengeful justice on those who have wronged you.

This is a rather crappy walkthrough. It includes all side missions aside from the poker tournaments, the frame rate sucks but that's how it came out from the recording device so I can't change it, the frame size is smaller than my newer walkthroughs making it slightly blurrier, I don't use the aim crosshair and the difficulty is set on normal. Oh, and I cheated in the final fight against Magruder. No, not button cheats or anything, I cheated, meaning I took advantage of a glitch to kill him easier than normally.
That's all you need to know. I personally think I did pretty fucking well.

No comments:

Post a Comment