Thursday 10 June 2010

I played Resident Evil 5 on Professional difficulty up to chapter 2-3. 2-3 has the battle with Ndesu and that's what stopped me for a day back when I was playing through the game on Veteran, so I tried it once and gave up without a fight this time. I'll try to beat it another day.

I remembered I had Escape From L.A. burned on a CD so I watched it for the first time in several years. It was better than what I remembered, I recalled it being really cheesy and after all these years and lots of people badmouthing it online I thought it would be a real crap film, but I guess I should've had more faith in it than that. After all, it has Kurt Russell kicking ass as Snake Plissken. If there was a film with Kurt Russell just spending the whole 90 minutes reading a book, I'd watch it just because it has Kurt Russell in it. I mean, I watched Poseidon and it was great because it had Kurt Russell in it. The end was crap, though, because his character died. Oh, and avoid that previously mentioned spoiler!

I'm thinking of watching Evil Dead 2 now. It's 2:30 AM, sure, but considering that I'm unemployed and now it's summer and some people are having their summer holidays anyway I thought it wouldn't hurt to watch some good flicks all through the night. Red Dead Redemption messed up my personal day/night cycle already, I played it till the morning a few nights and now I can't get any sleep until about 6 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment