Thursday 4 February 2010

I was writing a (slightly) longer post earlier, but something came up and I had to leave. Being stupid I forgot I could've saved it as a draft and continue writing later, and just removed it. Anyway...

I'm playing RE5 on Veteran now, and yes I do have my Leroy Hawk with infinite ammo, but I had to play through some chapters on Veteran without it at first because I needed exchange points to unlock the infinite ammo and I suck at mercs bad so finishing chapters on veteran was the best way.
The game is quite a challenge still, and my dreams of getting the trophy for beating the game on pro seem farther away now that I've met Ndesu on veteran. If he's this hard on veteran, I can't imagine the seriousness of the ass-kicking he must be administering on pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment