Friday 1 January 2010

Alright, so the new walkthrough, Conker's Bad Fur Day has started.
It's a new year, 2010.
I just got the platinum trophy in Lego Indiana Jones 2, and my head hurts.

That's all the news there is.
After Conker's done, I'm guessing Uncharted 2 might be next. I was planning to do Fable, but I don't think I'll be arsed with that anytime soon.

I am also not going to do Lego Indiana Jones 2 if anybody's wondering. I've done Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 and Lego Batman, and all of them have been removed. They weren't very popular walkthroughs anyway.
Not going to waste my time with  another forgotten Lego walkthrough that will be removed within a few weeks from uploading.
I am also still very much not doing Assassin's Creed 2. Ubisoft will have to send me a free copy and an apology for the shitty first game before I touch that overhyped glitchy uncreative expensive crap of a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment